I am dying to tell everyone about my gift plan for Boyfriend this Christmas. Seriously though, I am about to EXPLODE with excitement. Alas... I cannot. Back in April I wrote about my plans for Boyfriend's birthday party and gift ideas in every extravagant little detail. For Christmas though, I cannot. Apparently, he reads my posts now and it should not be simple for him to figure out my gift. I know at times it is rather difficult to think of something creative to present someone as a gift for the holidays. But Pinterest has been amazing for gift ideas. I am sure y'all already have some ideas or utilize your resources, I wanted to share a few sites that have helped me recently:
- ThinkGeek - Perfect for those nerdy friends.
- Emily Elizabeth Jewelry - Beautifully crafted jewelry for friends, girlfriends, or wives.
- Etsy - You can find almost anything for anyone here! Seriously, creative/delicate handmade jewelry, hand carved/sculpted pieces of wood or metal objects for men, bow ties, hair accessories, scarves...you name it.
- Sir Jack's - For those handsome men in your life.
- Belina - Gorgeous jewelry at perfect prices.
These are just a few of the many places to look. I would LOVE to see what y'all are planning or have found that would be interesting to give. Please comment below.
Even though I cannot tell you everything about my gift, I can present a few pictures to give a hint. Happy hunting everyone! -Ciao