Holiday Wishlist Swap with HelloKorin
The holidays are almost here! But don't send those wishlists to loved ones just yet. HelloKorin and I were talking about gifts earlier this week and we decided to swap ideas. She shared some of her faves, I sent her some of mine and I must say, I added every one of her wishes to my list too! So pull those gift lists out and add just a few more items. Maybe even put a* star* by some of these.
Love Korin - @HelloKorin
- One King’s Lane faux fur throw— "Makes those cold winter nights a little cozier"
- JCrew abstract octagon necklace— "Adds the right amount of bling"
- Fifty Shades of Chicken cookbook— "A hilarious parody AND new recipes? I’m in!"
- Williams Sonoma set of 10 glass mixing bowls— "Because a good cook needs the right equipment"
- JCrew pear tee— "How cute!"
- West Elm weekender bag— "Perfect for doing the long distance thing with J"
- One King’s Lane bookends— "Just the thing to add a little character to a new apartment"
Be sure to check out mine on her blog too! -Ciao