august lust list // 8.10.15
why is it that my shopping urge is the strongest when i am trying my hardest to save money?! maybe sharing some of the items on my current lust list will help to curb my shopping craving.
- new sunnies - because my current pair is worn out and possibly a little bent. I recently discovered Ditto where you can rent the sleekest shades for only $20 a month. Think Netflix, but for sunglasses!
- french press - to create the most flavorful drink possible and because how cool do french presses look?! especially this pretty white one!
- dakota booties - to grow my basics collection + my madewell obsession. i would probably wear these every day, let's be real, i would definitely wear these every day.
- gold/white mug - so i look stylish drinking my morning brew - which mostly consists of earl grey tea, but if i had this mug i might change my daily routine to coffee.
- polaroid film - my camera is in desperate need of more film! i want to be able capture more of our daily life together.
- leather backpack - to carry my work necessities instead of lugging around multiple bags each day! or worse, leaving something behind because it doesn't fit.
whew, it felt good to get those off my chest, but if you will excuse me now, i think i have some online shopping to do... haha and my willpower just flew out the window.
do you see anything on this list you just love? tell me which one and why in the comments below. happy monday!